Monday

Fun Fun!

The family Blogger has been really fun for me to put together. Finding pictures and bringing back some memories! And, my children are loving it! I decided to give them their own little picture space, as you see.
I just can't believe where time goes!

Today I took Keith to the Dentist, he had to get a tooth pulled and he was awesome! We have a few more visits for him, unfortunately. But he has been a good sport about it. He got to keep his tooth in a little "tooth" shaped container. In the mean time I took Zach and Westin with us and they played for a little while in the play area, but they started getting curious beyond the toys....next time they probably won't come with us. LOL Thank goodness tomorrow is Gym time!

1 comments:

Kenyon said...

What a cute page Natalie, how fun.