Friday




Zachary started Pre-School today and he got to ride the bus. He was so excited, Westin and I followed the bus to school so that we could see him get off and so that Westin would stop crying for him. It turned out great!
This past week I didn't do my best at getting to the gym. Monday Westin started runnning a fever, yesterday was his best day. He is getting his 2 year molars. And getting Zachary ready for school has been busy... I had to track down his shot records and birth certificate in Phoenix. But I'm back on schedule and going to the gym today. I love going because the kids enjoy the child watch and I can work towards my goal..... It's actually becoming addictive. :)
Well, we are all doing great! And that is my update for now..... Talk to you all later!!!!!!! Smile!!!:)

7 comments:

barbafamily said...

How cute that Zachary just started preschool - just like Alex! I bet he is loving it! And, working out at the gym does kind of get addictive doesn't :-). Great job! I can't wait to hear your next progress report :-)

Unknown said...

I am so excited for him. I guessing that you found his shot records since he is on the bus. I am glad that is not driving you crazy anymore.

Brandis said...

I was thinking of you & Kenyon & Kayla tonight when I was climbing & running at the gym. Does anyone out there feel self-conscious about your butts jiggling when you're running? Just wondered. I didn't used to have that problem back before I had kids but it was really bugging me tonight. grrr...
I get to make a birth certificate run to PHX one of these days for kindergarten registration. I don't trust the mail after Kaida's social security card got delivered to our neighbor.

The Porters said...

your kids are all so cute! I bet he was excited for preschool. That was the best "grade" After that its all down hill. How are you guys doing? I think its great that you are still sticking to your goal! I was going to start the whole working out thing, now walking up the stairs wears me out lol.

Libby said...

Oh so cute! Where does he go to preschool? Good job on going to the gym. I need to get down to mine!

Linae said...

Cute blog! What a big boy he is, ridding the bus! Good job going to the gym!

Michelle said...

How fun!! I was lookin' thru your blog, cuz i haven't been on in a while, but i have to do the same thing with my cooking! It saves! i'm open to any ideas too! Keep up the gr8 work!!