Monday

FoR tHe LoVe oF mY gIrL !!!

I just have to say, I love my girl!!! Amber has such a sweet personality and she is so fun to be around. She is especially fond of her Uncles. For what ever reasons she loves to tease and hug her uncles as long as they let her, sometimes for hours. lol
She loves to help mom with just about anything...today she surprised me with doing the dishes!
Amber loves to dance and gymnastics. I wish I had her energy!! These pictures are when I played with her hair with her "crush" hair streaker she recieved for Christmas. We had a lot of fun!! :) :) :) :)




9 comments:

Kasey said...

What a cutie!

Daniel, Brea and Addie said...

she is so adorable! its crazy to see how grown up your kids are. cuz i remember them all being so little!

P.s. we cant move to mesa, sadly. they've got a family business out here that he's got a huge part in. so i'm doomed to live in buckeye for the rest of forever. haha.

barbafamily said...

What a cutie!!!!

Brandis said...

Those pictures are great. What a fun girl!

Brandis said...

Those pictures are great. What a fun girl!

jkwilliams said...

I love those pics. It is so fun when they go through those different stages. Syndel gets in the helping mode every once and a while and I love it. That hair streaker thing is cool.

The Porters said...

she is such a doll!! i cant believe how grown up she is!

Kenyon said...

She looks fun:) What a doll!

Helen Thomas Robson said...

I just love how you can see her personality come out in these pics. I can tell she would be great in front of the camera.

I just love the hair. what is it that you used to do that. i want one.