Wednesday

I've been Tagged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been tagged by Diane! :)

The Rules:

  • 1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
  • 2. People that are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
  • 3. At the end of your post tag 8 people and include their names.Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog to tell them they've been tagged, and to comment back and read your blog for the whole story.

  1. I love sports! Lately I haven't been involved myself, but I use to play co-ed softball and it would boost my ego when I was just visiting and wanting to play and the teams would argue which team I would be on. Now, I love supporting my boys in baseball and football. And my daughter in tennis.
  2. This Mother's Day I received a lot of notes and letters from children and the main point from them was "Mom, you rock!" So, I guess I am a rockin mom!
  3. Although I have some weight to lose, I love working out! I always challenge my 11 year old son with "suicide crunches". That is where you count 1, 1-2, 1-2-3, 1-2-3-4, ....all the way to 20. We just started doing that.
  4. My favorite thing to do for relaxing...with a friend or by myself, is getting a gelato and eating it while I get a pedicure.
  5. I love dating my husband! It's been 12 1/2 years!!
  6. I love to shop! I wouldn't know what to do if Ebay shut down!
  7. I have learned so many things through some tough experiences.... So many blessings have sprouted from them. For example, losing our home of 8 years to a fire, we are happier than ever now, in our new home and community. And, the loss of my second child, I feel that I have a greater bond with my children because they are truly gifts from above. Also, I've learned that I don't cry during tragic events, rather, I breakdown when I have a moment to myself and then thank my Heavenly Father for his comfort. I know I have a great family and friends around me that support me, so I move on...................
  8. I love that every day I can choose the mood of my day! ( even when my two young tornadoes hit! )( I am learning to move past the angry moments. Yes, I am human and still get PMS moments) :) I love hanging out with great friends at the park and letting our children play.(relief!!) I would do that everyday!!!!!!

Now, I Tag!!! The eight lucky people are: Sandi, Shawnie, Natalie M., Kayla, Kenyon, Libby, Echelle, and Lindsey

0 comments: