Friday

As the year strolls along......

At least that's how it feels right now. The days aren't consistent and time is standing still. As the economy has a downward effect, it's like we are standing here waiting for the end results so we know what direction to take. When will we find that "right" balance?

Today is a beautiful cloudy day and sitting outside has been refreshing, it makes me think about the beauty that Heavenly Father created for us and the trials that lingers within. These trials stem from ourselves, not the creation. Now the time is here more than ever... are you ready? Your resources? What about things you have no control of? ....and I thought I was frugal before?


So, I'm back to work and possibly school. I am nervous, sad, and excited all at once! Nervous about going back to school, sad to not be only at home, and excited to be venturing out into society again!! My work schedule is whenever I choose because it's around my clients, I enjoy doing hair. School will be the trickier schedule, I haven't quite made up my mind as I research a career path, but it's leaning towards Respiratory Therapist.

0 comments: