Tuesday

It's a trend for me!!

Hi!! Okay, so this year seems to have been more dedicated to Facebook!! I am not a picture taking frantic kind of gal...well, I wish I was. My camera has issues right now, but that's what you get for a cheapie! I think I love Facebook for daily interaction, but Blogger for journaling.

So....

What's new?? Football Popwarner has come to an end and it was a fun season!! I am glad to take a break from that schedule though. Jason just informed me that he's filling out the papers to start coaching again.... oh boy.... that means I'll have 4 boys, I mean 5 boys in next year!! I may as well let Amber do cheer leading next year too and I'll for sure be my own "Team mom!!" or "league mom!" Okay, I'm not sure about the cheer leading part, Amber really does enjoy her Ice Skating and Tennis. I'll let the boys stay with football and baseball. Us girls can have a separate event...maybe I'll take up Ice Skating and Tennis too! :)

On a separate note, I can't believe that it's that time of year again for Turkey and gifts!! I know that we will have a great holiday season, our #1 goal is Family Happiness.... (Thurs.) Thanksgiving is planned to be eventful starting with Turkey bowls with our ward friends and another one with the Whiting clan. Then we are spending our Turkey day withe Whiting side at Uncle Mike's home. The weather will be perfect for our outdoor festivities. Then Saturday is planned for Reunion time with my family honoring Great Grandma Florine Estella Ellsworth Julian and Great Grandpa Leon Augustus Julian. (I hope I spelled their names correctly??) A lot of fun fun fun!!! :)
In the mean time, my children are off school Wed. thru Sun. and are already bored as I speak!! Out comes my "To Do" list!! :) lol!!

Happy ThanksGiving Everyone!!! Love to you all!!!

3 comments:

Alan said...

http://beastbaseball.blogspot.com/

Check my blog out, your source everything baseball! From tball to college!

Alan

Alan said...

http://beastbaseball.blogspot.com/

Check my blog out, your source everything baseball! From tball to college!

Alan

Alan said...

http://beastbaseball.blogspot.com/

Check my blog out, your source everything baseball! From tball to college!

Alan