Friday

Halloween.....?........Christmas

O'kay, I have heard many of you warning about losing information while changing the layout...I did too! You would think that I would learn. I guesss I like to take my own risk...lol.
Halloween was fun, now I'm into the next mode...Christmas! ....Oh.... I mean Thanksgiving!

I was shopping on Halloween day at last minute and I went down the next isle after Halloween
things...and wow! I was in Christmas! Did we forget Thanksgiving? I often wonder that, well I wonder that every year after Halloween. So, I bought a Christmas Wreath!
I am excited about Thanksgiving, my sister is getting maried the Friday after and we will have a lot of family here in town, it will be great!

And of course....it's shopping time for the little ones and I'm enjoying it!

Are you ready for the holidays?

5 comments:

Brandis said...

NO KIDDING!!! I bought Ashtyn a Christmas dress at Costco 2 weeks ago and last night, we heard Christmas music on the radio. I love Christmas & all, but it's way too early! :)

Michelle said...

Natalie! I luv your blog! It's been fun getting to know you! More fun memories ahead! Your family is precious-and thanx for the reminder on updating my blog too!!

Kenyon said...

Im so sorry you lost stuff, that is horrible! Im gonna print mine, laminate it and put it all in a 3 ring binder. Its to precious. Its a family journal.

Unknown said...

Christmas is one of Justin's (and myself) favorite holiday but he has a rule that we are not able to officially start anything Christmas till the day after Thanksgiving. I have a song on my blog that is my favorite Christmas song "Santa Baby" and I am saving it but right now it is the last song on my list so nobody usually stays on long enough to hear it. But he made it very clear that we can't put it at the top till Thanksgiving is over :) I think he is so funny!!!

Natalie said...

Kenyon, that is a great idea. I just might do the same, thanks.