Monday

Old Friends! Time goes by......

Wow! I have been having fun online! I ran into a lot of old time friends and started missing some of those days, but not really... I just miss seeing them! Blogging can be a lot of fun. For old times sake and for now. I love where I am at now... of course I have a lot of goals to pursuit still, but what would it be like if you didn't have goals? I am glad I am always trying to do something more.

I ask my children " What do you want to do to change something in the world?" They all thought hard and wrote things down, but Keith ( my six year old) said, " I want to make 20,000,000 bologna and lettuce sandwiches for the hungry." Wow, he really thought out the details. So, guess what, I told him that we have the Internet and we can make a small dream come true,..some how... Wish us luck! Better yet, please pray for Keith's wish to come true.

I love my children and I want them to know that they can do anything!!!!! We love people and we were talking about "bad" people and how they just need someone to love them more, even though they made some wrong choices.
My children are such inspirations in my life and it's amazing how they can make you feel.
How can you make a difference?
Happy Thanksgiving

4 comments:

Kenyon said...

Great post Natalie! I have been pondering on the service projects our family will do this Holiday season, and I cant wait. The Holidays are the happiest days for some and the very saddest for those who are lonely or going through some kind of tragedy. We should never forget to "mourn with those that mourn", and serve the least of these. Thank-you for your inspirational post and for being such a wonderful, and loving person.

Anonymous said...

Hey it was great to find your blog! You have a darling family! By the way, I need your e-mail address so I can add you to my readers list!Thanks!

Brandis said...

What a sweet kid! It's neat that you're teaching your kids at young ages about serving others, and more so that they're understanding what you're teaching them and trying to think of ways to do it. Good for you!

Brandis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.