Wednesday

Keiths Goal...

Okay, I'm posting a lot, but that is just how it is today... :)

I mentioned me talking to my kids earlier this week about making a difference in the world.....well, Here we go.... Keith's web blog is set up and we are on a roll. So, take a look and tell me what you think? There is more information on his site and we hope that you add it to your list.....and pass it on...! I know that we have a great network of friends and family between all of us, so this is going to be great! I am so excited for him and so is he.
Just today he came home and was talking about someone that is famous in his school class because he is in the paper and on TV. I told him that was neat, he asked when he could do that? I told him that one day he would be famous for just making a difference. He didn't know what to say to that but, I think he understands.

2 comments:

Linae said...

I love this! I forwarded the email you sent to everyone on my contact list! What an amazing son you have! Love you blog!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.