Friday

I am sticking to my weight goal ....

What do you think? Can I do it? :)

I've lost 5 lbs, typical! That is my yo-yo number. But, I am going to stay positive, I walk 1.75 miles in 30 min. on the treadmill. I usually stare at the clock on the treadmill, but I saw someone covering theirs up with a towel, so I tried it and watched the TV. It worked!! I went past the 1 mile mark! My goal is to do 5 miles!! I had really bad shin splints this last summer from running and walking at a boot camp, I did pretty good. But ouch!! So since that time this is the first I've been able to walk a distance with out my shins hurting. And I went back to the Gym at night and did the glider/elliptical (whatever it's called) for 20 min and some sit-ups and free weights. I am feeling a lot better getting back into the active body again.
I have an elliptical at home, but the gym's is a better quality. At home I feel like I'm walking down a steep hill. I guess something is better than nothing.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Natalie you look awesome. Most men would aspire to look like you... Well you are awesome. You can do it and I am excited for you. We can do it together!

barbafamily said...

That is one scary picture! Great job on the progress you've made so far! You can do it! It's fun that Kayla, you and I are all working towards a common goal! Thanks for the information on the lemonade diet. I'm going to be starting it Saturday or Monday...haven't decided yet :-). Can't wait to see your progress!

Kenyon said...

O.k mrs chef boy-r-dee with all your great meal ideas:)Keep it up Natalie, YOU CAN DO IT!!! Isnt it amazing how many calories you can cut out, and still have yummy food...good job.

Kasey said...

Please don't look like that! NASTY!
anyways, I love the gym so much better too. I get more stuff done. If I'm home I never last for more than 30 minutes and at the gym I do 1 hour. 5 pounds is great! Onto the next 5. You can do it!

Brandis said...

wow. I am at a loss for words. That's pretty gross. The enchiladas look delicious but after seeing that man-like ladyish thing I have lost my appetite. :) Keep on trekking! :)

The Porters said...

Please dont come out looking like this wonderful prize! So question for you...did you make another blog? Just wondering? So how are you?