Thursday

Do you think "TOO" much?

I catch myself thinking about little projects that lead into big ideas that lead into different subjects that throw me way of course of what I started thinking about... are you with me? Like going to the store for one thing and coming out with a cart full!! I am guilty of that "BIG" time!
Well, I caught myself thinking like that today and decided to just get out of the house with the kids. We went to Long John Silver's for lunch (I forgot how greasy that place is), then we went to Toys R' Us and bought some fun family games.... including checkers, and we went home and played games for 3 hours and swam for an hour. We had such a fun filled quality time day!!
We ended the evening going over to my moms and hanging out while I permed her hair.(Yes , perms still exists.) :0)

So, if you think "TOO" much, get out and get busy!!! LOL

4 comments:

barbafamily said...

What a great day! I'm with you about the thinking too much and getting overwhelmed or distracted! Good job just getting out of the house with the kiddos!

Sandi said...

The perm did turn out great Nat! :)

Kenyon said...

What a great day! I love to be busy with the kids. It makes us all happier and enjoy eachothers company so much more when we are out of the house :)

jack+alli said...

that's why my craft room has so many unfinished projects :)i get overwhelmed with all the things i want to do! :)