Monday

Back to School Deals! Already?

Yea!! :) My kids are ready to get back to school! And so am I! LOL



OfficeMax (this week) is have a great "Penny Sale".
I don't know about you, but I have to jump on these deals when they come.
I already have my kids supply list from their school and it's long!! This is my kids list (per kid! and mine are in 2nd, 4th, and 6th grade this year) :

  • Glue/glue sticks (Target~ this week, elmer's glue stick 6pk for $1)
  • Crayons (off brand~ OfficeMax $.01,limit 3)
  • Washable Markers
  • Scissors (Office Max, $.25, limit3)
  • Erasers (OfficeMax, $.25 for assort. pk, limit 3)
  • Pencils (OfficeMax, $1.99 for 72 pk, limit 3)
  • Red pens
  • Blue or black pens
  • pencil pouch (no box)
  • Wide rule lined paper
  • 3x5 Index cards
  • 2 spiral notebooks ( 70+ pages)
  • White board markers
  • White board eraser
  • Highlighters ( different colors)(OfficeMax $.05, limit 3)
  • Flash drive for computer.(OfficeMax, $19.99 4gb)(1gb is cheaper @ Wal-Mart and plenty of space.
  • 1" 3-ring binder (OfficeMax, $1.99, limit 4)
  • Subject dividers (5 dividers)(OfficeMax, $.99, limit 4)
  • 2 folders with pockets
  • ruler(OfficeMax, $.01, limit 3)

I figured about $50 including the flashdrives!! Not too bad. I will be checking Ebay for flashdrives in a 'lot' size purchase also.

Well, I hope this information helps! :)


4 comments:

barbafamily said...

Hey sweetie! Those are some great deals! Can you believe it's almost school time again? Crazy how time flies! I wanted to let you know that the pool we were at was Hamilton Aquatic Center in Chandler...I am TOTALLY spacing where it is at and then we went to another super cool pool last week...Mesquite Groves on Riggs and Val Vista - the best one ever! It's like a mini Sunsplash for $1.50/adult and 50 cents per child. SO fun! Also, the Lego store is at Chandler mall :-) Hope you're having a great summer! Love ya!

shannonb said...

Hey there. I got your message on my blog. I agree, it was nice talking with you. I can't wait to get to know you better. You have a beautiful family. Look at all that blonde hair on those kiddos. So cute!

Diane said...

okay.. i'm totally thinking here... you had to buy flashdrives?? what the heck!

Kenyon said...

You always find great deals and share them with those like me who dont have a clue where the deals are...thanks! Is it great to have your kids back in school? I bet you can breath...a little :) You are awesome and I miss ya!