Wednesday

Over half the year is GONE!

I looked back at my January posts and realized that I haven't hit my goals yet! : (

I still have time!



  1. I want to go to the Temple more than I have! :0

  2. I want to get back into shape! :)



  3. I want to reach our next financial goal! :)


  4. I want my family year supply complete! :)


Well, that is just to name a few. I am however, very thankful for my many many blessings!


I have wonderful friends, family, and testimony of the true gospel.


I find all these things important in my life. I need the Temple to be enriched with the blessings Heavenly Father has for me and my Family. I need to be in shape, healthy, and strong for what may come my way physically. I need financial growth to prepare for daily living, missions, retirement, charities, and other services. I need year supply to be prepared for trying moments, spiritual strengnth, and @ times to help others. I need my testimony, church, savior, family, and friends to learn from and grow together. To live and prosper how our Father in Heaven has asked us to do so. I love life and the happiness it brings!

Just my thoughts, thought I'd share.

3 comments:

Libby said...

Looks like we have the same goals, but sadly I'm not doing to great at them. Oh well, there's always tomorrow right? Ha Ha!

barbafamily said...

Those are great goals (and ones that we share together :-))! By the way...I'm having an emergency preparedness workshop at my home on August 16th, let me know if you want details - this has really been on my mind a lot lately! And, temple attendance is SO important and something I too need to work on. Also, getting into shape - WE CAN DO THIS!!!!! You are awesome and I know you will achieve your goals!

Kenyon said...

You are so awesome Natalie.You have achieved so many goals and I know you can achieve whatever you set your mind to. Anyone can see you love life, you are so warm and happy and loving. Thank you for the invite to your nephews b-day party. They are so nice we loved hangin with them on the 4th. We really want to come and are trying to make it work.
LOVE YOU