Wednesday

Just In..."Sneaky little boys rob the cupboard"....

So, as I was posting the last post, my two little angels (Zach and Westin) were running out of the kitchen (I never saw them go in, they were in their room playing.) Anyway, I went to check on them because they were running out with a bowl in hand. They are both little climbers and quiet. So, when I went into the room Westin(2) was telling Zach(3) to hide as they were climbing to the top bunk with the bowl. Well, the bowl had marshmellows in it already, so that was what I thought that they had grabbed, but they added another treat... cough drops from the upper cupboard. Yummmmmmmmm!? Westin was eating a cough drop already when I took the bowl and I had to laugh because he actually liked it. It's an original flavor of menthol and no sugar. Well, I will have to hide them in my room now. He was very angry that I took them away. LOL

5 comments:

Kenyon said...

So many adventures as a mother, isnt there! Funny kids you have:) I miss you! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Your kids crack me up! I love all of your stories. I had a ton of fun with you guys on the trip. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Brandis said...

Don't you love when kids think they're being so sneaky? I caught Ashtyn & Cole eating jars of sprinkles in Ashtyn's room last night and there were sprinkles all over in her bed and on the floor. Funny kids! :)

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are approximately 340 dollars on every site. But finally I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that meticulous model. The prices for the shoes were approximately 210 pounds on every page. But finally I bring about this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you tell me about these?